We're excited to introduce Finswich, a payment infrastructure that enables you to make and receive payments, extend your list of services and expand to other countries across the world via a simple to embed plugin
Finswich provides the following core services:
- 1.Inter-wallet Transfer: The inter-wallet transfer service allows your user to transfer funds to other apps that are registered on the Finswich platform.
- 2.Bank Transfer: Bank transfer services allow your users to be able to transfer to bank accounts across the world.
- 3.Utility Services: Finswich utility service allows you to purchase 10,000 Value added services like airtime and data from different operators across the world.
- 4.Fund Wallet: The fund wallet feature enable your users fund their local wallet with foreign currencies.
- 5.Subscription Services: Finswich subscription endpoint allows your users to subscribe for online services (Spotify, Netflix) directly from you wallet
- 6.Checkout Services: The finswich checkout endpoint allows you to be able to receive money for goods and services
2. Integrate with our In line checkout and setup server webhooks to receive notification
Code to integrate inline checkout
3. Test your integration using your API keys from your API setting tab
4. Initiate our checkout directly from your app and perform a transaction.
A merchant is not allowed to go live and generate Live API keys until they have submitted all the necessary compliance documents and the submitted documents have been approved.
However Finswich merchants get access to test keys and a sandbox where they can perform test operations between the Finswich app and their app.
The Finswich API settings screen provide you with a sandbox URL, couple of input fields to add your test URLs, and the ability to list your URLs you would like to be whitelisted with us.